Well actually I have two things.
But the other one is the source of my writers block, and is just sitting like a lump of hot lead in my brain. I really should put all of that into words, and that would most likely fix my writers block, but I just can’t get it out.
So, once again rather than facing the problem directly and living a life of happiness whilst riding unicorns and blowing fairy dust into peoples eyes. I’m going to ignore it in the hope that it will go away eventually. Yes I am being childish. And you smell like poo. 😛
Anyways, I got some award thingy, from the young MissFourEyes. I think the rules (the young Miss was a tad unclear about this bit) state that I have to write 7 things about myself which are either slightly embarrassing and/or awkward and then pass it on to 7 other bloggers.
1. I know all the words to Taylor Swift’s Love Song . Feel free to judge me.
2. I currently have man-crushes on Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Robert Downey Jr and Neil Patrick Harris. And no, I do not want to have sex with them, they just seem really, really cool.
3. Today I found another grey hair. It was a nose hair.
4. I have a single transverse palmar crease on both palms.
That means either this, if you’re of the scientific bent or if you’re of the mystical bent this. Personally I think I got it cause I was holding on so tight to the umbilical/bungee cord when I was being pushed out of mom, that it left a mark. Hey, I like my sleep.
5. I spent most of my 20’s either being a criminal, being depressed or being destitute. There was a time I was all three!
6. My favourite TV Series of all time is Firefly. If you don’t know what that is, you’re not nerdy enough to be here. No seriously, get out. 🙂
7. I keep getting phone calls asking me if I want to move to America. They must be getting desperate.
I know I have to nominate 7 other blogs but screw it. It took me nearly 2 days to write the above claptrap, the thought of pounding my head for a further 48 hours, trying to come up with 7 bloggers is giving me the heebiejeebies.
I’ll get around to it! Quit naggin! 😛