So where have I been the past week?
Well I was attempting to build a physical connection on the long distance relationship.
Eight days of dinners, lunches, outings and mind-blowing sex.
But in the end it was decided that the distance just didn’t make the whole relationship feasible.
So how did the spend for those eight days break down?
– Air fares $600
– Car Hire $220
– Day 1 Dinner & Drinks – $180
– Day 2 All day in the bedroom (boom chicka wah wah)
– Day 3 Pizza & Drinks – $100
– Day 4 Lunch – $0 (she paid)
– Day 5 All day in the bedroom (boom chicka wah wah)
– Day 6 All day in the bedroom (boom chicka wah wah)
– Day 7 Lunch – $180
– Day 8 Lunch + Ice Cream $0 (she paid)
So a total of $1280 spent on the 7 days. About $120 shy of the $1400 minimum I set, so pretty good. Considering that $1400 target was for 5 days rather than 8.
Well actually 2 lessons were learnt during this whole experience.
#1 If you wanna save money whilst in a long distance relationship, when you meet up, have lots of sex. It’s free and everyone is guaranteed to have a good time 😉
and #2 Don’t do long distance relationships.